Creativity Mentoring with Rachel Pilcher
If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com
What is Creativity Mentoring?
Creativity Mentoring is a discussion between a Mentor and a Creative to help the Creative move forward in their work.
A bit about me: Rachel Pilcher, founder of Rachel Pilcher Writing Workshops and Sleeping Panther Press, has worked with writers, artists, and small business owners to help them set goals to make their work a success.
The mentoring will consist of a 50-minute session, via FaceTime, where the two of us will discuss your progress towards your creative goals, whatever they may be.
You may choose to do one session to get an occasional jolt of inspiration and direction, or sign up for a four-session package to deepen the process and accountability over the course of several months to years --they don’t expire!
Here are a few of the topics I have worked on with Creatives:
- Setting clear, attainable goals, creating an action plan for accomplishing those goals.
- Address challenges that come about in meeting your goals.
- Developing a realistic writing process.
- Adapt strategies to help overcome creativity blocks.
- Find attainable time management solutions for non-full-time writers.
- Launching a business.
- Writing a book.
- Preparing a book for publishing.
- Creating a blog.
- Creating a social media plan.
- Creating a critique group
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan for pre-published and published books.
- Incorporating more creativity into everyday life.
To set up a session, please submit payment. Within 24 hours you’ll receive an email and mentoring packet (downloadable PDF) with all the details, including a pre-session questionnaire.
Next, we’ll work to align calendars for the perfect day and time. All call dates and times will be pre-arranged at least a week in advance, generally sometime after 4pm Monday through Friday (during the school year), or 1pm to 4pm Saturday or Sunday. Any cancellations must have 24 hours’ notice.
One 50-minute Session is $100.
Package of Four Sessions is $350 (never expires!).
Click here to sign up!